Where would you typically see a bouncy castle? It could be at a carnival or a birthday party or even a frat party. In the end of the day, no matter where it goes, these amazing elements tend to convey massive amount of entertainment for the crowd. Given its variety in all shapes, sizes and even themes, these things always manage to keep any crowd happy and occupied. Despite their awesomeness, you also should never disregard the security aspects too. But do you know anything about it?
Here are 5 important safety aspects to be concerned of.
- The type of the material Let’s assume your reason of jumping castle hire Sydney is the entertainment of a child’s birthday party. As soon as they see this bouncy house, they’re going to jump in and lose their minds just like that. But have you ever wondered why they have bruises and cuts all over when they step out although the castle is new? This could be due to the rough nature of the stretchy surface. That’s why you need to check for that.
- The condition of the castle Sometimes the material of a kids jumping castle would be just fine but not the overall condition. It could be due to poor cleanliness, patches and cuts on the surface and even places that are in the verge of being broken. This is why you need to ensure that the condition of what you pay for is in pristine condition.
- Placement Regardless where the jumpy castles are such as a carnival, birthday party or even a corporate party of special kind, you need to pay attention to their placements; the positioning. Because if there was an unexpected ricocheting, whoever that flies off should fall down a 50ft drop or onto a dangerous condition ground.
- Reliability of the company Unless you own a carnival that needs these sort of things permanently in your inventory, hiring should always be done via a reliable company, especially if it is an event for children. There are many ways on how the security of them becomes an issue when they play around in these and you need to reduce all such chances by getting the safest ones.
- The amount of gaseous substance If there was not enough gas inside the jumpy houses or castles, it will be physically tiring to bounce. On the other hand, consequent leg pains will be inevitable too. This is why you need to make sure that there is always enough gas. In addition, remember to have a backup plan just in case you run out gas. Check this link http://www.footyjumpingcastles.com.au/our-castles/obstacle-courses/ to find out more details.